Allow Customers to Order Food in Advance with our Pre-order Feature
Using the necessary online order management tools can help your business grow and leave your customers happy after every encounter with you. In today's fast-paced world, having a pre-order service for online deliveries and in-store purchases is excellent for both businesses and customers. While businesses can profit by selling food in advance, customers can use the pre-order option to save time and avoid waiting in line.
Why should I have an online scheduling or pre-order service?
Offering a pre-order service for delivery orders and pickup services is a great way to cater to your customer's needs and ensure a smooth experience. This e-commerce tool is especially essential for restaurants and food businesses, since most of their customers expect a fast and convenient experience.
Enabling a pre-order service for your online deliveries also allows customers to schedule orders when they need them. This model makes your customers more likely to rely on you for daily orders and essential needs. Learn more here on how your business can benefit from this new tool and how to start using it in simple tips.
How can the pre-order service benefit your business?
Pre-order food delivery services allow your staff to forecast upcoming orders and make sure they are on the right track to serve the customers better. The staff will also have the necessary knowledge in advance to prepare the order properly and deliver it on time, therefore avoiding any customer complaints or unnecessary frustration.
Activate pre-ordering today and start receiving advanced order requests to get a wide range of benefits:
- Make money even when you're offline with a service that can work while you don’t. Even if your business is closed, you can still accept online orders.
- Bypass the competition: A modern tool like pre-ordering plays a crucial role in putting you ahead of your competitors in the industry.
- Establish a loyal customer base: Supplying an efficient pre-ordering service will build loyalty and help retain your customers because a happy customer is a loyal customer who will come back to you again and again. Even more, there's a good chance they'll recommend your business to others.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Offering a “skip the queue” option, and giving your customer complete control over the entire process will leave them feeling valued, respected, and fulfilled.
- Better management and higher productivity: This allows your staff to manage a higher volume of customers successfully. By anticipating upcoming orders, they have enough time to prepare, which reduces stress and increases productivity.
Why not take advantage of Commerce Inbox to alert your customers that you are taking pre-orders? If you haven't set up pre-orders for your business yet, check out the detailed steps here or get in touch with us!
Not a member yet? Create an account for free and enable the “Pre-ordering” feature for pickup and/or delivery.