As the head of Digital Marketing, you will attract, convert and retain Chatfood’s customers by balancing strategy and execution, driving our paid strategy and channel roadmap, and executing on our growth plans.
You'll lead our digital performance campaigns from Awareness, Acquisition and Adoption, to Revenue, Retention and Referral across different platforms and digital marketing channels.
As we grow, you will also build and lead a team of marketers and 3rd party agency partners to drive and support integrated marketing campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: Digital advertising, Paid Social, email marketing automation, lead nurturing programs and content syndication. Additionally, you will be responsible for performance marketing reporting against KPIs, and defining new opportunities.
- Work with different marketing stakeholders (mainly integrated marketing & content teams) to deliver on performance marketing strategies and plans, focused on the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing ones across multiple channels, including paid digital/social, and SEM.
- Build, Scale and Deliver on Google Ads (GDN/YouTube), Search ads (SEM) and Paid social (LI, TW, FB, etc.) optimize for conversions and CPA (and any other agreed on key metrics)
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.)
- Monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; including messaging, creative format, landing pages, and more.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts for our growth tactics, tiered accounts, and paid investments.
- Direct and manage Digital agency performance, contract and SLA on various channels to achieve goals and ROI targets owning responsibilities across payments, reporting, and analysis.
- Interface with marketing data analytics, and creative team to address all design, measurement, and engineering needs related to scaling our paid marketing efforts.
- Tweak strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI identify pain points and action plans to creatively improve non-performing areas and increase conversion rates.
- Size and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve digital media performance
- Present weekly findings and insights to the marketing management as necessary to ensure we are continuously working towards achieving growth targets.
- 8+ years of experience in a Senior Digital marketing role with responsibilities for growth marketing or performance revenue management for B2B and B2C. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Highly comfortable and with hand on experience implementing campaigns on the main digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads) to achieve required digital performance results.
- Experience in B2B marketing automation (ideally working with Hubspot) and feel confident crafting workflows and processes with other teams.
- Solid knowledge digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Capacity to act autonomously in a fast-paced environment yet also able to develop a strong sense of work culture and network in a hyper-growth environment. Able to lead and sell in ideas to both a large audience as with intimate groups.
- Expert in digital marketing and a keen understanding how to leverage and develop content and creative in engaging customers across every stage of their journey to increase conversion.
- Highly proficient in evaluating demand channels’ performance through quantitative analysis to determine appropriate changes in the marketing mix.
- Creative thinker and problem solver and ability to stretch resources and build teams to reach key KPI's and juggle priorities.