Who We Are
We have found that allowing our staff to work in a fully flexible way is key to successful remote working. We trust our team to maximize their time and use techniques that are idiosyncratic to them. Here are the programmes, rituals, and routines they recommend.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our growing analytics team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, building a bulletproof ELT with top class technology! Your role is to work closely with cross-functional teams, to integrate new data sources, maintain and improve our data pipeline.
If you are passionate about data engineering, enjoy manipulating complex data objects and believe that building a strong data product is key for startup growth, then let's have a chat!
- Build, maintain and Improve Chatfood data pipeline
- Design and build awesome tables to support analytics across the company
- Implement and automatize testing to increase data reliability
- Monitor and administer Chatfood data warehouse
- Continually enrich and develop our data platform
- Identify data gaps and new integration opportunities
- 2+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- Your data modeling skills are second to none
- You are familiar with the modern data stack; Python, Airflow, Stitch/FiveTran, dbt etc.
- You have extensive experience and a passion for data warehousing architecture as a designer or architect in a consumer product company
- Experience working with cloud data warehouse (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift)
- Good understanding of data warehousing and data architecture concepts
- SQL is second nature to you
- Experience with DBT or a similar tool
- A problem solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to own a project end to end
- Attention to details, thoroughness and accuracy
- Experience in working remotely and asynchronously
- Experience with SaaS products